Monday, June 4, 2012

First NHL game worn

Today I'm posting up my frist NHL game worn jersey! I do have a game worn QMJHL jersey from my local team (Moncton Wildcats) but this is my first NHL. It's an Andrew Cogliano Set 2 3rd jersey from the Anaheim Ducks. There is some good wear on it (repair on the right arm number, torn on the right cuff and some pulled threads) and I was even able to photo match it. What makes this jersey a bit more interesting is that it's a size 54 where as both previous jerseys of his I've seen sold have been size 56. Without further wait, here is the pictures!

Anaheim Ducks Andrew Cogliano game worn set 2 3rd Jersey 2011-12 Season

Right arm number repair
Right arm un-repaired hole on cuff area
A few loose threads on the rear number
One of a few photos I was able to photomatch the repair on the right arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment